Monday, November 2, 2009

The United Way Year End Drive


Hello Everyone!

One of the benchmarks of the health of a community is the ability of the United Way to reach its yearly target. In previous years the real estate sector has not been a strong contributor to the yearly campaign. I plan to change that!!

I am personally pledging to donate $50 per closing until the end of the year, and I have asked all of my fellow real estate agents to do the same!

Every mailbox in Woodstock should have, or will shortly receive, a Re/Max a-b branded United Way donation envelope. You can also make a difference. Make a donation today and support this worthy cause! Alternatively you can drop by the United Way office (Springbank Ave - just north of Zehrs), call them with a credit card number (519-539-3851), or call me and I will happily stop by to pick up your donation!

Ben Sage, Sales Representative. http://www.bensage.com http://www.oxfordcountyhomes.ca Re/Max a-b Realty Ltd., Brokerage. 519-536-7535. 521 Dundas St., Woodstock, ON

No comments:

Post a Comment