Thursday, October 8, 2009

Kitchen Reno - part whatever: Repainted, Cabinets in, No hardware, countertop not done yet....

Here are a few shots of the cabinets installed. The countertop isn't finished yet - it shipped with a small crack in it, and Caseys Creative Kitchens is getting us a replacement piece. It won't be delivered until Tuesday though.

We should have hardware and appliances tomorrow night, but my next update won't be until I get back from a thanksgiving weekend away.












You might be able to tell by these photos that I have re-painted the entire kitchen. When we got the countertop into the room we noticed that the paint was really not working with it. Sooooo, I stayed up until WELL after midnight doing two coats of paint on the walls. Yep, two more coats. I was not pleased. Shockingly.

Ben Sage, Sales Representative. Re/Max a-b Realty Ltd., Brokerage. 519-536-7535. 521 Dundas St., Woodstock, ON

No comments:

Post a Comment